Friday 15 July 2011

Welcome to Rama's recipes

I have started this blog because I love cooking and sharing food with friends and family. This blog is going to be my platform for sharing my recipes with those of you who are constantly asking me for me for them. I really cannot claim that all my recipes are original, but one thing I can say about them is that they are easy and most importantly delicious. I hope you enjoy cooking my recipes as much as I do.

I always feel that as with everything else in life if you enjoy doing it, the results are always going to be good. The same applies to cooking.  If you enjoy cooking, the end results are going to be delicious. My recipes are just guidelines you can add/delete/ substitute ingredients on the way - and you will be surprised with the results!

Here is wishing you happy cooking and delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment